**Prices vary depending upon experience and personal equipment.
First Time Top-Rope Climbers
First time adults and students over the age of 14, should expect to pay $35.00 for adults and $32.00 for students to participate in a belay class, rent equipment and use the facility for the day.
Students under the age of 14 will cost $17.00 - $22.00.
Boulderers (age 14 and over) should be prepared to pay $17.00 with rental shoes (shoes recommended), $12.00 without shoes.
Below is a breakdown of our fees:
(does NOT include rental equipment)
- SUNY New Paltz Students with ID: $5
- Adults: $15
- Students & Children: $12
- Military & Senior Discount: $12
- Bouldering only: $12 (Discount Bouldering nights are Tuesday 6pm-9pm only $7)
- Belay only (includes harness): $8
- Belay Orientation/ Refresher course (includes harness) $15
If you would like to climb and you do not have a belay partner the staff is available to belay with a 1 week advance reservation.
- $35 for the first climber per hour
- $15 for each additional climber per hour
- Maximum of 3 climbers per hour
- All equipment included
- SUNY New Paltz Students with ID: $1.50
- Shoes: $5
- Chalk bag: $2